Thursday, March 8, 2018

Daily Walks & Getting Creative


"Creativity is really the structuring of magic." - Ann Kent Rush


     Marsh walks over the past year have inspired so much creativity in my daily life. I'm feeling excited (and finding the courage) to get more of my work out there. I took the image above from the Shining Sea Bike path around dusk at the Great Sippewissett Marsh.

    In April, I will have two mixed media art pieces  in a show at the Sandwich Library and two other mixed media art pieces in a show at Sandwich Town Hall.

     So excited and grateful to share them with the community. I'm still writing (working on a poetry collection and have freelance writing assignments) although making art and taking photographs lends itself to a certain kind of magic that inspires me. Besides, making more art gives me more to write about.

Please check back soon to see images of recent art work. And I'd love to hear about what creative adventures you are embarking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Sunsets on a Sunday Afternoon

I made a promise to myself last weekend to get some needed rest. I decided I wouldn't make too many plans and I'd stay close to...